Travel Mice Show
The Business table-top is a one individual to another meeting place appointment that provides networking opportunities for travel industry professionals – senior management buyers, suppliers & related marketing services to meet & further relationships, showcase their offerings & build partnerships that facilitate travel Globally from key markets.
Why you should exhibit
- A diverse forum featuring the best of MICE brands.
- A world of business opportunities to make the most of your time & investment.
- Meetings between a select number of exhibitors & top-level buyers.
- Meet top-level decision makers along with elite meeting planners as buyers from the meetings & events industry.
- At Travel Business Show network & build relationships for your future dealings.
- An excellent platform for companies which are looking to gain a slice of demand or are looking to grow their existing shares.
- Selected, vetted and qualified buyers
- Day 1: Corporate buyers who control substantial business, MICE
- Corporate meeting planners, Corporate travel decision-makers and influencers
- Day 2: Leading industry travel agents doing dealer conferences, incentives, events, etc.
- Travel agents handling incentives, event management companies, professional conference organisers
- 30 pre-scheduled face-to-face table-top meetings
- Exclusive, undisturbed,
Invite only – Closed door format
- Meticulously (electronically) matched business suppliers, vendors and buyers
Key Trends 2016
- 50 million outbound from India by 2020, according to UNWTO
- PATA study shows that Indians spend $3,000+ per person during their overseas holiday
- India is one of the fastest growing outbound markets in the world. In absolute numbers India is second only to China
- All Buyers go through a stringent filtration process
- All exhibitors have the opportunity to recommend and invite their suggested buyers post the vetting process
- Evening gala dinner with local buyers based out of Delhi-NCR for each of the events
- About $5 million worth of business is expected to be transacted
Buyer Event Overview
This is an all-inclusive event for each of the buyers, who will be fully-hosted at the venue including –
- Accommodation – All buyers to be hosted at the Le Meridien Hotel – Gurgaon, over the entire duration of the show they sign up for
- All selected buyers will also have the opportunity to invite exhibitors of their choosing, in addition to the hosted exhibitors
- Complimentary meals throughout the duration of the event
- Networking cocktails and gala dinner offers ample opportunity to engage with exhibitors across platforms
- Complete end-to-end transfer from source to destination including flights to and fro, local transport from the airport to the venue and back
- Inclusive of promotional media coverage across HospitalityTalk, MICEtalk and TravTalk
- Event Venue: Le Méridien, Gurgaon
- Event Date: December 17 – 18, 2016
- Exhibitors: 30
- Buyers: 30
- Over 900 face-to-face appointments
- Exclusive Media Coverage
- Exceptional ROI
As per the show format, only one person will be permitted per table
650 meetings at Travel Business Show